Monday 4 July 2011

Cats, cats everywhere.....

Omgosh! There are THE most cats near my NEW house ;) I love it btw! (the house that is) I have lovely neighbours and we're at home here.
But what the hell are all the cats about? I mean i'm glad they're not dogs but why is it acceptable for your cat to roam about it my garden crapping as it goes?
Can you imagine if I hopped over your fence and did a turd on your lawn? Even if it was my dog (I don't have one btw) it would be totally unacceptable for me to allow my animals to roam around on your land and do as they please.
My husband discovered a cat roaming around the house the other day!
I feel I must state that I do like cats (although am allergic) but if I wanted to clean cat poop up i'd get one of my own! Get your cat out of my garden!!!!

No comments: