Friday 8 July 2011

32 years and a Radley bag

This is the beauty that I received as a prezzie from my big sis the other day! Completely out of the blue. I didn't even remember ever mentioning it to her :)

Not sure if I've ever mentioned my big sis before. We weren't brought up together. We have different mothers but a lot of things in common (other than our dad). She's a solicitor.

We took my bag, my youngest son and headed off to the antiques market where I had a ball! She's such an enabler. I'm glad I didn't have any money because I would have spent every last penny! (Apparently I like exclamation marks)!!

So my big sis bought my first Radley bag :) and I love it soooo much.

2 comments:

baretrix said...

I love it :) Lucky you - your sister has great taste!

Oxymornic said...

She does, doesn't she ;)