Saturday 29 August 2009

Dude

Assalamualaikum - May peace be upon you.
Still on a 'changing my life kick'. Not really changed anything big yet though. I'm trying to modify my behaviour. I've not been the nicest person to live with, my hubby has already said he's going to have me checked out lol!
Actually that's pretty sad.
So yeah, inside out is my new mantra! I'm working on me, I want to be the person I was meant to be.
I've also realised that I'm not the person to plan our future. I have pie in the sky 'wants' but I don't really have an tangible goals. So I'm going to give myself little ones and work up to bigger ones.
My ultimate goal is to go to Heaven, inshaAllah (God willing) and I feel like i'm failing miserably at trying to do that at the moment.
Oh, my hubby's nephew passed his GCSE's with flying colours all A*'s and A's ;) Well Done!!!!

No comments: